Spontaneous Involuntary Movements (Kriyas)
- Can be anything from jolting, twitching, freezing and tensing
- Can be as extreme as epileptic type fits
- More present when you relax and your identity expands beyond that of the body/mind. A deep surrendering takes place and contracted energy is released.
- The lights are perceived to be in the head
- Big massive super bright explosions to small soft dull lights
- Stationary soft and singular light to multiple dynamic flashing lights
- Various colors but often golden yellow
Dense Pockets of Energy
- Stomach / Spine / Chest / Head
- Feeling energy or light moving around the body, in particular in the stomach, chest, spine and head but also in the legs
- Feeling energy/heat accumulate and dissipate in certain parts of the body. Example; in the palms during meditation.
- Overwhelming day time energy versus more at ease night-time energy
- The feeling of receiving a new sense (beyond the first 5) of vibration
- Sensing the world through vibration
- Hearing using the entire body
Vibration in the Body
- The physical symptoms of anxiety without any of the mental or emotional aspects attached to it
Super Deep Intense Suffering
- Not on an emotional, mental or physical level, but on an energetic level, which could be described as a super fine, high frequency vibration.
- Feels like the cells in the body are being microwaved
- Becoming sensitive to the point where heavier energies are perceived, often manifesting into fear
- Moments of extreme bliss and boundless love
- Out-of-body experiences
- ‘Oneness’ Experiences
- Being confused as to what or where your identity is
Instinctual Need for Grounding
- Walking barefooted, standing in the rain, going to the beach/body of water, spending time in nature
If you would like support regarding your Post-Awakening Roller Coaster find out more info here.