Depression like Symptoms
- Sadness, Emptiness, Hopelessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities such as sex, hobbies or socializing
- Wanting to be alone
Emotional (without being triggered)
- Anger, Agitation, Irritability, Frustration
- Extreme difficulty when interacting with people due to the overwhelming energetic vibration within the body.
Feeling the Emotions of Others
- Feeling others’ emotions more intensely and acutely than they do. In particular; frustration, sadness and their personal pain.
Decrease (and at times increase) in emotions that are rooted in time (Past and Future)
- Desires, hope, regret and worry
- Irrational fear manifesting uniquely according to one’s own personal experiences and conditioning; often with the feeling that death is imminent.
- For no apparent reason or external trigger there is simply deep, deep sadness and grief. It can also be accompanied with a strong sensation in the chest.
- Literally too much love that it becomes overwhelming and uncomfortable
- Not knowing what the hell is going on
- Having thoughts like “Am I just making all of this up?”
- Wanting to or needing to cry
If you would like support regarding your Post-Awakening Roller Coaster find out more info here.